Sales Broker Coordinator will take the lead and coordinates with newly recruited Sales Broker team members. They will have superior analytical skills and a firm grasp on their customers throughout the sales process.
The position requires in depth knowledge of all policies and procedures regarding customers’ accounts.
a) Broker Network Coordinator
• ACHIEVE the prescribed sales quota of :
*** Note: Target sales quota may vary and may be subject to change.
• Recruit brokers/broker network
• Maintain good relationship with Broker Network
• Organize Product Knowledge Seminars
• Organize On-Site visits of Brokers
• Organize and hosting presentations and customer visits
• Visiting external agencies (Brokers and Sales Agents)
b) Recommend and implement promotional activities with the approval of the Marketing Director
c) Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory
d) Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages
e) Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales, compiling, consolidating, formatting and summarizing, information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
f) Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
g) And to perform such other tasks that may from time to time be assigned to you as the exigencies of the operations of our office will require.