The Planning & Design Architect works directly with the CFO and CEO; and other senior management personnel on future business and strategic planning as well as focuses on improving current systems and work processes.
Lead the operations of the Planning & Design to ensure their completion according to plans, specifications, schedules, budgets and contractual commitments. Represents the organization in matters associated with land development, planning commissions, city governing bodies, and miscellaneous associations.
• Will lead a small team of professionals
• Overseeing the design process using your technical expertise;
• Conceptualize new designs and design revisions
• Encouraging and inspiring design team to produce their best work using their full flair, experience, resources and talents in a cost effective way;
• Ensuring the design process recognizes current legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate;
• Ensuring design information is of the right quality, lowest cost, and keeps pace with project timescales
• Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the top management.
• Has worked for a residential subdivision developer as an architect in the planning & design dept.
• Has working knowledge of the efficient architectural design and technical specification of various low cost, economic & socialised mass housing projects
• Experience in Site Development Planning “preferred but not a must”, specifically Master Development Planning of Subdivisions, their requisite amenities, facilities, services and utilities within a natural or built setting.
• Ability to outsource other technical disciplines to fulfill the job at hand.
Promotes inventory of properties internationally through advertisem[LEARN MORE]
Responsible for supervising the International Sales Team to achieve[LEARN MORE]
Acts as Project Engineer for multiple projects under development.[LEARN MORE]